You need to put a minumum of one individual in your company responsible for cybersecurity. This Individual will be responsible for the following:
- Learning about threats, trends and security options.
- Planning, acquiring and implementing security safeguards.
- Helping other personnel understands cybersecurity best practices and policies.
- Enforcing cybersecurity best practices and procedures with management support.
- Maintaining and updating the security safeguards used by your business.
Despite a man or group responsible for cybersecurity, their achievement in a business of any size depends upon management service. The service that you provide will depend on the dimensions of this Current Market, but a Few of the items all supervisors are responsible to include the following:
- Providing guidance to all employees on the importance of cybersecurity as part of operations, including policies to outline accountability for cybersecurity.
- Supporting and monitoring cybersecurity projects.
- Consulting with experts, such as legal counsel, for any external obligations such as provincial or federal law.